- I Couldnt Go Back - Greg Franks - Alive Again In Santa Cruz (Vinyl, LP, Album)
- Cannonball Rag - Sneaky Pete Kleinow - The Legend & The Legacy (CD, Album)
- The Vision Bleak - The Vision Bleak (CD)
- Stonožka - Voskovec & Werich*, Jaroslav Ježek Se Svým Orchestrem* - Stonožka / Svět Patří Nám (S
- Hanging Up My Heart For You - Tom Jones & Jools Holland - Tom Jones & Jools Holland (CD, Alb
Label: XL Recordings - XLCD 121 • Format: CD Album • Country: Israel • Genre: Electronic, Hip Hop • Style: Breakbeat, Big Beat
The Fat of the Land was touted as the album that would bring electronica/techno to a worldwide audience (Of course, in Britain, the group already had a staggeringly large following that was breathlessly awaiting the album.) The Fat of the Land falls short of masterpiece.
The Fat of the Land is the third studio album by English electronic music group The Prodigy, released on 30 June through XL Recordings. The album received critical acclaim and topped the UK Albums Chart and the US Billboard
The Fat of the Land is the third studio album by The Prodigy. The album was released by XL Recordings on 30 June and on 1 July in the United States by Maverick Records. The album title comes from the old English phrase 'living off the fat of the land.
THE PRODIGY The Fat Of The Land ( UK limited edition track double LP issue of their third studio album, pressed on Heavyweight Vinyl, including the classic singles Firestarter, Breathe and Smack My Bitch in a single-pocket picture sleeve with picture inners - still in its opened shrinkwrap XLLP).
The Fat of the Land is the third studio album by The Prodigy. The album was released by XL Recordings on 30 June and on 1 July in the United States by Maverick Records.
Manhattan (Bonus Track) - Caetano Veloso - A Foreign Sound (SACD, Album) No Distance Left To Run - Blur - The Best Of (CD) New Riders Of The Purple Sage - Brujo (Vinyl, LP, Album)