- XXX For You - Various - D’Erlanger Tribute Album ～Stairway To Heaven～ (CD, Album)
- Shipbuilding - Various - Undiscovered (CD)
- Ding Dong (Main Mix) - Various - NU Rave - Part Three (File, MP3)
- Blues (My Naughty Sweetie Gives To Me) - Various - Jazz At Columbia - Dixieland (Vinyl, LP)
- Mystery Pacific - Django Reinhardt - Memorial (CD)
Label: Motown - 257-15-044,Bellaphon - 257-15-044 • Format: Vinyl LP, Album, Reissue • Country: Germany • Genre: Funk / Soul • Style: Rhythm & Blues, Soul
Written and produced by Norman Whitfield, the title track reached #1 on the Billboard R&B singles chart and "Plastic Man" and "Hey Girl (I Like Your Style)" were Top 40 hits. Mastered by Bernie Grundman, this g, black vinyl LP features original album artwork and is the first vinyl reissue of the album in 20 years/5(62).
As all of The Temptations’ “psychedelic soul”-era albums, Masterpiece was produced by Norman Whitfield. Masterpiece reached #1 on the Billboard R&B singles chart, and #7 on the Billboard Hot “Hey Girl (I Like Your Style)” also became a Top 40 hit in /5(54).
In The Temptations and fearless producer Norman Whitfield delivered one of the most ambitious collections of their career boldly titled Masterpiece. Layered with sweeping swings and peppered horns, the album busted into the Top 10 on the US Billboard with the sprawling title cut hitting No. 1 on the Billboard R&B singles chart and further singles "Hey Girl (I Like Your Style)" and "Plastic Man" hitting .
· After the latter tune had become a smash, Whitfield and The Temptations set out to make their most ambitious project to date, but in many ways, Masterpiece sounded more like a Norman Whitfield solo album with the Temps adding occasional vocals; the album's long, carefully layered tunes, complete with sweeping string charts and cleanly /10(93).
The Temptations signed with Motown in and immediately began releasing R&B chart-toppers galore like "The Way You Do the Things You Do," "Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)" and their biggest hit, "My Girl."The group evolved their sound and style as they entered the earlys, releasing the signature smashes "Runaway Child, Running Wild," "Cloud Nine" and No. 1 single .
- First Movement (First Part) - Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra* Conducted By Herbert von Karajan - Schu